There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad gear and bad attitude.Some old Alaskan Bad Ass
What you will need
You’ll be provided a complete gear list and assistance so that you show up ready and with the right stuff. Basically you’ll be responsible for the following important items:
- Hiking Boots
- Rain Gear, jacket and pants
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Emergency blanket
- Personal clothing including layers for temperatures from 40 to 75 degrees F.
This is not the complete gear list, but will give you some idea of the expectations.
What gear is provided
MOI will provide the following:
- Shelter (shared backpacking and base camping tents, tarps, cooking shelters)
- Stoves and cook gear
- Emergency and first aid equipment
- Technical gear for climbing, etc.
- Components and training on compiling a personal survival kit